WELCOME TO YBB: DIARIES OF LIFE IN SCHOOL AND THE CITY ... feel free to post questions, comments, videos, pictures, etc ... and dont forget to become a member or subscribe for YBB updates!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nerdy urban skateboarding and/or snowboarding slightly hipster lumberjack with a little bit of flava

So according to one of my good friends, to my surprise, I have a very distinct "type"

...its what she likes to call the "nerdy urban skateboarding and/or snowboarding slightly hipster lumberjack with a little bit of flava". Wtf? Specific much? lol

...but it got me thinking...my last three crushes did wear quite a bit of plaid. Coincidence?

Hey, maybe I'm just tryna get back to my roots in Northern Ontario lol

Does everybody have a "type"? If so, what's yours?

Long story short...she thinks I need to "expand my horizons" and try something new

2 comments:

  1. Ok.... when is she publishing her dictionary? I'll sure buy one. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right lol the funny thing is her definition of my type was actually pretty accurate, I don't know if I subconsciously look for these guys or if I just attract them somehow, but they always seem to find me

    ReplyDelete