WELCOME TO YBB: DIARIES OF LIFE IN SCHOOL AND THE CITY ... feel free to post questions, comments, videos, pictures, etc ... and dont forget to become a member or subscribe for YBB updates!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bon'Quisha

This naming situation is getting out of control...I've been hearing some ridiculous names lately. Parents what are you thinking?

I strongly believe that what you name your child plays a role in shaping who they become, if not solely based on the way they'll be treated as a result of that name

Lets get it together people! lol

What's the most ridiculous name you've ever heard?

7 comments:

  1. LaRukeyana. Has got to be the ghettoest most non-making sense name ever. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, no her parents didnt! lol seems like they thought adding a "La" on the front would make it sound a little more classy. I can't believe someone would put that name on a child :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely La-a.
    Pronounced "la-dash-a."
    Lol... I absolutley love your blog. And your taste in music! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met this two little girls whose names were Champagne and Alize lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg E.L, Ladasha, spelled La-a lol is officially the most ridiculous name I've ever come across

    and Thanks :) I just added a new song to my "what I'm listening to" section, Bang by Rye Rye ft. M.I.A, check it out and let me know what you think



    lol Amber, you and I both know unless little Champagne and Alize's parents were planning on them becoming strippers, they're gonna have a really hard time finding a job...that sucks, its going to be impossible for people to take them seriously with names like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmfaooooo some of thoes names wwweree funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe i'm just overly sensitive but, i'm kinda offended. yeah. some women are out of their minds naming there kids "Daniqua" and "Aquanita" but damn... did they have to put the stereotypes in there like that? Fri-Chicken-Nita? what the fuck? Koolaidria? whatever you don't see me complaining bout white people naming there daughters "Billy" and "Molly" like they're some kind of house pet. it was funny tho. but i started to get offended towards the end.

    ReplyDelete