WELCOME TO YBB: DIARIES OF LIFE IN SCHOOL AND THE CITY ... feel free to post questions, comments, videos, pictures, etc ... and dont forget to become a member or subscribe for YBB updates!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

If I dont love you by now...

It's almost 1am and I'm still up :s
....so much for my new years resolution to start going to bed at a decent hour during the week lol

I've been procrastinating for hours
I seriously need to start this paper soon and possibly return K's calls

I've been ignoring him for the past couple of weeks and feel a little bit bad about it...but I don't really see things going anywhere with him

  1. he's nowhere near my usual type (read: not ignorant or obnoxious)
  2. conversation with us is awkward in general/I don't feel like I can be myself around him
  3. I'm about to graduate and head off to grad school (fingers crossed!) so my minds completely somewhere else at this point

so I'm not really sure what to do about him and our whole situation, especially since completely avoiding him can only work for so long, our campus isn't that big.

Ughh, why is he so persistent?! especially when it's clear that I'm not really interested and he's just making things awkward for the both of us and all the friends we share in common?

...anyways, gotta get back to my paper, but I hope the K situation works itself out soon

No comments:

Post a Comment